Como saber si ella puede llegar a ser tu chica...(inglés)

Libros, vídeos, audios, enlaces a blogs y en general material útil para el Sargeo.
Prohibido enlaces a descargas.

Como saber si ella puede llegar a ser tu chica...(inglés)

Notapor NANDO » Mié 24 Feb 2010 :: 0:09

Por Vin di Carlo

http://attractioncodebook.com/welcome/howtotell.php
http://www.vindicarlo.com/

I once knew this girl, and I would've done ANYTHING to turn her into my girlfriend.

But I had no idea if she liked me back - or if it was even possible. She would talk about other guys, and I didn't know if it was because she liked them more, or if she was just trying to make me jealous.

Now, after ten years of learning about women I'll simply say this to her:

"I have this friend, and she just asked me to go to a WEDDING with her. But we're just friends so I'm confused. What do you think?"

If she gets defensive, talks down on the girl, or is visibly upset in any way, it means she's VERY jealous. I know IMMEDIATELY that she's ready to go. All I have to do is hang out with her and make my move.

If she pauses or seems to think about her answer, then that is a sure sign she can be won over. It may take a little bit of effort to turn her into my girlfriend, but it's DEFINITELY possible.

When you use "The Friend Zone Test" the KEY is to be aware of the PAUSE. The longer the pause, the more likely she's trying to manipulate your feelings, meaning SHE'S INTERESTED!

It's just a matter of making a SMOOTH transition (without getting rejected).

And that's where I come in...

:roll:
NANDO

Re: Como saber si ella puede llegar a ser tu chica...(inglés)

Notapor BassToni » Mié 24 Feb 2010 :: 0:14

Acaba ahi?? de donde lo sacaste??

que suspense :shock:
BassToni

Re: Como saber si ella puede llegar a ser tu chica...(inglés)

Notapor NANDO » Mié 24 Feb 2010 :: 0:31

BassToni escribió:Acaba ahi?? de donde lo sacaste??

que suspense :shock:

No me deja pinchar para seguir :x
NANDO

Volver a Material